Edina Family Law Attorney
Coming up with family law solutions means exploring all your options to figure out what works best for you and your family. An experienced lawyer can guide you through the process. I am David L. Olson, Attorney at Law, and from my Edina offices, I help families throughout the Twin Cities metro area with a variety of family law concerns.
I have over thirty-five years of family law experience, and it is my belief that when a family faces conflict, the journey is just as important as the destination when we are moving towards a resolution. This is why I emphasize the importance of process, as I help my clients work together with their families when possible to reach amicable solutions. When it is impossible to work together, I am prepared to protect you in court and fight for your best interests.
Whether you are going through a litigated divorce or you are interested in the collaborative law process, I will put my experience to work for you; answering your questions and helping you understand your options. I can help you with the following family law concerns:
- Property & Asset Division: From real estate and property division to the division of pensions and retirement accounts, I will help you with the financial aspects of your divorce.
- Retirement Accounts: I can help you obtain a Qualified Domestic Relations Order, or QDRO.
- Alimony: Do you know what to expect from alimony or spousal support after your divorce?
- Prenuptial Agreements: Signing a prenuptial agreement is a great way to protect your financial interests and come to an understanding with your spouse.
- Child Custody: By working together, you can come up with a child custody plan that includes a visitation and parenting time plan that works.
- Child Support: You want to make sure your children are taken care of and your own financial future is protected.
- Paternity: If you are involved in a paternity dispute, it is time to get answers and come up with a resolution based on the results.
- Domestic Violence: If you or someone you love has been the victim of domestic violence, do not wait to take action and protect yourself. I will help you seek the protection you need.
If your family has legal concerns, I am here to help you find answers. At my office in Edina, located just north of the intersection of 494 and Highway 100, I serve clients throughout the Twin Cities. Contact me today to schedule an initial consultation.
I am David L. Olson, Attorney at Law, and from my offices in Edina, MN, I represent clients throughout the Twin Cities Metro Area, including Minneapolis, St. Paul, Eden Prairie, Minnetonka, Bloomington, St. Louis Park, Hopkins, Hennepin County, Wright County, Ramsey County, and Carver County, Minnesota.